Design adds value faster than it adds cost
We tailor your design solution to improve the way you use the space according to your unique needs and lifestyle.
Any vehicle can take you from Point A to Point B. A bicycle, a Toyota, a Mercedes or a Bentley will all take you where you need to go. But how you arrive is entirely up to you and what you value from that journey.
A space which serves you and your lifestyle, and enables you to easily do the things you want to do is worth its weight in gold.
Each Interior Design Project is Customized to Suit Your Needs.
There is no such thing as single flat fee pricing for design services because no two design projects are identical. We price projects on a case-by-case basis. Factors which influence pricing are project scope, size, challenges involved, number of consultants required, complexity, budget, timing, etc. That said, we offer transparent and honest fee pricing and we understand that you need to know a few things about cost before you proceed.
Understanding How A Kitchen Design Budget Relates to Achieving Various Goals
We have developed the guide below to help you understand typical costs involved for a complete kitchen renovation/remodel at 3 different investment levels. These investment levels are estimated to include the total costs of the project (design fees, all materials, fixtures, appliances, and labor) for a 200 square foot kitchen in Portland.
***These numbers are for informational purposes only and are provided for your consideration in helping you determine the investment you will need in order to achieve the level of value you desire. This is not a quote for actual design services.
UPDATING/REFRESHING KITCHEN RENOVATION
- Retain Existing Floor Plan
- Retain Existing Location of Sink/Appliances
- Prefabricated Cabinetry
- Standard Cabinet Interiors
- Contractor Grade Appliances
- Laminate Countertop
- Stock Tile Backsplash
- Vinyl or Laminate Flooring
- 1-2 Stock Lighting Fixtures
- Typical Design Fee Range: 10 – 12%
CUSTOM REDESIGN & KITCHEN REMODEL
- Custom Floor Plan to Suit Your Needs
- Relocate or Add a Sink or an Appliance
- Semi-Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Closes
- Speciality Drawer Organizers and Pull-outs
- Upgraded Appliances
- Natural Stone Countertop
- Natural Stone or Feature Tile Backsplash
- Tile or Engineered Wood Flooring
- Adding Lighting and Undercabinet Fixtures
- Typical Design Fee Range: 9 – 11%
LUXURY KITCHEN REMODEL/BUILD-OUT
- Custom Floor Plan / Moving Walls
- Relocate and Add Sink & Appliances
- Custom High End Cabinetry
- Custom Drawer Organizers and Pull-outs
- Luxury Appliances
- Custom Countertop Features (e.g. Waterfall)
- Natural Stone Slab Backsplash
- Wide Plank or Specialty Hardwood Flooring
- Feature Fixtures and Layered Lighting
- Typical Design Fee Range: 8 – 10%