Good design is about improving the way space performs for you.
To make the best use of our time together, it is very important to know the answers to these questions before you call.
- What is the project address – especially if it is a new build without infrastructure, a condo, townhouse, floating home, or other type of specialty dwelling which requires additional logistics during demo/construction/installation?
- How much do you wish to invest in design improvements on this project?
- When do you want to start (and also do you have a timeframe for completion)?
- What do you want to change about your space – the look, the function, increase storage, feel better?
- What do you like about your space?
- What do you want this project to achieve (your objectives)?
- Who is on your team – are you working with a contractor, architect, or builder?
- How do you describe your personal style?